Wednesday 1 May 2019

Avengers: Endgame Review

Avengers: Endgame Review



OMG. A few days ago I saw the EPIC movie that is Avengers: Endgame. In this review I will give my (spoiler free) thoughts on what happened.

Image result for avengers endgame poster

I saw Endgame with my whole family, and what a journey it was. There would be so much to talk about, but it is hard to talk about this movie without spoiling it. So i will try my best!

At the beginning of the movie we are shown Clint (hawkeye) with his family and from seeing Infinity War we all knew what would happen. He is teaching his daughter how to use a bow and all is happy, they are going to eat hot dogs then hawkeye gets an arrow turns around and his family is gone. It is very depressing to see him running around calling for his family when you know that he is never going to find them.

It cuts to Iron Man and Nebula playing a game and Nebula experiences a fair game for the first time in her life. At this point [SPOILER] saves Them and brings them back to Earth. Tony and Nebula Meet the Avengers and try to kill Thanos

So that is all I can tell you without spoiling it so now its time for my opinions!

Throughout the movie I was on the edge of my seat with jaw-dropping moments and so many sad moments. My Expectations were definitely subverted. I really enjoyed the way they paid off moments which people had forgotten about. The whole movie was an amazing experience, when I was in the cinema I could hear some people cheering and laughing, it was all a good time. I get some people have criticisms. If I made the movie I would have changed some things but I think the Russo Brothers along with the cast and crew did a really great job.

Well that's all for now

Goodbye everyone

-Harry

No comments:

Post a Comment